General terms and conditions for the attendees of the Vintage swing festival 2019
By registering/attending Vintage Swing Festival 2022 you hereby agree to the following:
The general terms and conditions for the attendees of the VINTAGE SWING FESTIVAL 2022, organized by Kulturno Drustvo Swing Festival are the essential and binding part of the contract-registration between Kulturno Drustvo Swing Festival and the individual who registered to the VINTAGE SWING FESTIVAL. If you do not sign (at check-in counter) and agree to this document you will not be able to attend the festival!
Every participant must agree with Vintage Swing Festival terms and conditions, Covid-19 Policy and Code of conduct.
As Covid-19 Policy might change we can update it anytime in accordance with our government rules.
By registering to Vintage Swing Festival 2022 each individual is expected to pay the adequate fee within the deadline. In case the registration fee has not been paid before the festival, the attendee must pay the fee at the time of the festival before the start of the workshops according to the price list valid on that day. The attendee is responsible for all bank transfer costs.
PASS CANCELLATION (participant)
- We can cancel your registration any time if you express your cancellation wish in any written form.
- We can cancel your registration any time if your partner cancels.
- We can cancel your registration any time if we believe that your registration information is false and you cannot provide us evidence to the contrary (like stating you are a leader whilst being a follower).
- If you cannot attend the event it counts as a cancellation, no matter what is the reason. So a canceled flight, an injury, an illness, a sudden working weekend or anything else counts as a cancellation and the cancellation rules are applied.
- If you change your registration to a smaller package, we can apply the cancellation policy on the difference
- Within 10 days of the payment (except in the situation in point 3) – the total amount will be reimbursed after deducting the necessary bank fees.
- After 10 days of the payment – only 50% of the sum will be reimbursed, after deducting the necessary bank fees.
- If this occurs after 1st of October 2022, we will be making no reimbursements.
- In case that the registrant proves that the cancellation is due to a force majeure situation (e.g. positive Covid-19 test or government has placed limits on public transport), participants will have the option to transfer their passes for next event or receive 75% refund (25% will go toward paying booked plane tickets, venues, hotels, administrative costs….)
IS THERE ANY FINANCIAL INSURANCES?
- We cannot provide such service.
- An insurance company might be able providing you such service.
You can sell your pass but notice, that the price and payment method for giving your pass to someone else is something between you two. Please let us know if you sell your ticket and also give us contact of a person who will come instead of you. The person who will take your place must be at the same pass, role and level as you have registered.
ACCOMMODATION CANCELLATION (participant)
Cancellation Policy HOTEL EVROPA:
- cancellation between 27.9. – 12.10.22 – you need to pay 30% of accommodation price
- cancellation between 13.10. – 27.10.22 – you need to pay 50% of accommodation price
- cancellation between 28.10. – 3.11.22 – you need to pay 80% of accommodation price
- cancellation after 4.11.22 – you need to pay 100% of accommodation price
Cancellation Policy HOSTEL MCC:
- cancellation until 25.10.2022 – Free cancelation
- cancellation after 26.10.2022 – you need to pay 100% of accommodation price
You can sell your accommodation in Hotel Evropa or Hostel MCC but notice, that the price and payment method for giving your accommodation arrangement to someone else is something between you two. Please let us know if you sell your accommodation arrangement and also give us contact of a person who will come instead of you.
MEALS CANCELLATION (participant)
- cancellation until 29.10.2022 – Free cancelation
- cancellation after 30.10.2022 – you need to pay 100% of meal price (But we are sure we can sell you meal ticket at door)
The total amount will be reimbursed on your bank account after deducting the necessary bank fees.
In case that we need to cancel the event ourself due to force majeure, participants will have the option to transfer their passes for the new date of the event or receive 75% refund (25% will go toward paying booked plane tickets, venues, hotels, administrative costs….)
Kulturno Drustvo Swing Festival has all rights to change the time, location and price of the workshops and of evening dances. Organizers have right to change number of dance levels if there is less than 30 registrated participants registered for certain level.
As flights can be cancelled, or can be delayed, teachers can miss their flight. Also a teacher might get ill. So we cannot guarantee that all announced teachers will be present. It means that your class schedule might be changed, or you will have different teachers than announced.
INJURIES AND THEFTS
You recognise that dancing is a physical activity and can be strenuous and may even cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. You declare yourself physically healthy and are safely capable of participating in this event and its classes, dances, training, and/or rehearsals. You agree to assume all responsibility for any injuries or damages which you may sustain while taking part in the event, and you knowingly and voluntarily waive any claims against Vintage Swing Festival and its organisers, staff, employees, and independent contractors for any injuries, known or unknown, that you may sustain as a result of participating in the event.
You acknowledge that Vintage swing festival and its organisers, staff, employees, and independent contractors are not responsible for any loss or theft of your belongings.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public space where people are present. In redeeming tickets and attending the Vintage Swing Festival, you agree that entry is at your own risk and you voluntarily and expressly assume all risks associated with entry. Vintage Swing festival has put in place policies and preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but cannot guarantee that exposure to or infection with COVID-19 will not occur while at the event.
PHOTOS and VIDEOS
Where photographs are being taken at an event attended by large crowds within a public area, such as a sports event or a festival, the consent of all the attendees is not necessary. Vintage Swing Festival will use photos or videos of the event in which you may appear for promotional purposes (on our social medias, on our web sites, flyers, logos) and waive any rights of compensation or ownership.
When you register for Vintage Swing festival you provide following information: Name, Surname, Date of Birth, City, Country, Email, Phone number and dancer type (lead or follow). Kulturno Društvo Swing festival obliges that your personal data will be treated in full accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Any information that we obtain will be used solely for the purposes of organising swing festival events. Your personal data will not be sold, rented nor transmitted to any entity. You provide your personal information voluntarily for the purposes of processing orders and marketing. Participants can at any point in time ask to change or delete their personal data by sending their request to email@example.com. Information about the participant will saved for up to 5 years exclusively for the purpose of exercising the contractual relationship rights. In accordance with the second paragraph of Article 158 of ZEKom-1 (Law on Electronic Communications), the participants’ data will also be used to provide information about other events and related products and services provided by Kulturno drustvo swing festival.
CODE OF CONDUCT
By registrattion for festival the attendee is bound to behave in accordance with the general rules of conduct and with the existing Slovenian laws – all while respecting the house rules. In case of misdemeanor you will be in the jurisdiction of the police station Celje or the Ljubljana Court of Justice.
VALID LAW AND JURISDICATION
Ljubljana Court of Justice is competent for all disputes between the clients according to Slovenian law.
SIGNATURE or AGREEMENT TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
By signing and paying for Vintage Swing Festival 2023 you state state that you read and fully understand the content of this document and will obey all the rules and regulations. You voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions listed above.
Ljubljana, August 2023